Bled – Alpine image of paradise!
Visit the most fameous destination in Slovenia and admire one of the most beautiful Alpine pearl. View the mysterious island which is in the the centre of the lake and it is worth of all our attention.
- Half-day trip from Ljubljana to Bled
- Round-trip transportation
- Friendly, local, Expert Tour Guide
- Visiting Bled island with traditional Pletna boat
- Exploring the island, enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding area and ring the wishing bell
- Visiting Majestic Bled castle which is perched on a sheer cliff high above Lake Bled. Stopover in the castele museum and admire the views of Lake Bled from several viewpoints.
- Tasting the legendary Bled cream cake “Kremšnita”
About Your Tour
Slovenia has only one island but it is completely unique. The beauty of the mountains reflected on the lake, the sun, the serenity and the fresh air make for an unforgettable experience.
Bled is Slovenian most well know attraction and tourist destination. Because is near to the capital city it’s very practical option for your busy holiday schedule. This alpine resort will impress you with beutiful lake and amazing island in the centre of the lake.
The traditional boat ‘Pletna’ will drive you to the island where will you climb up the 99 stone-step staircase and admire the view on the lake and the mountains.
After boat trip it’s already time for some snack – so we’ll try some famous local sweet specialities ‘Kremšnita‘ or cream cake which is symbol of the Bled.
When we refresh at the lake we will have enough power to conquer the Bled’s castle which stands proudly atop the steep rock above the lake. We will visit the museum and enjoy the finest view of the lake with its island.
Departure Time & Location
Every day from 8.00am to 2.00pm or 2.00pm to 8.00pm
Meeting point: Ljubljana or Ljubljana Airport.
We can also agree on location that you suggest or pick you up at the hotel.
If you whish organizad transfer, please mentoion this in notes.
Tour Tips & Details
- We recommend SUN protection: sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- Wear comfortable shoes
- You can bring a swimsuit – lake Bled is perfect for swimming during the summer
- What’s included in price?
- Professional English speaking guide
- Guidance and organization
- Pletna boat ride to Bled island
- Admission to Bled castle
- Rowing boat ride to Bled island
- Admission to the church on Bled island (€ 6)
General terms and conditions apply. With booking you agree with general terms and conditions of ActiveHolidays.si
Read more here: https://www.activeholidays.si/terms-and-conditions/
Reserve your tours with confidence!
You vacation is in good hands. With our hassle-free cancellation policy, it’s easy to reschedule or cancel your tour if something comes up. Just call or mail us at least 5 days in advance and you won’t be charged a cent.
Within 5 days prior to tour departure we will do our best to reschedule at no costs. Possible additional costs (changes of fares) are covered by guest, or 70% refund can be issued. 48 hours prior to tour departure time no changes are possible.
*Refund requests must be provided within 30 days of tour date.
Cancelations within 48 hours of tour departure time and no-shows are not eligible for refund.