- Half-day trip from Ljubljana to Bled
- Round-trip transportation
- Friendly, local, Expert Tour Guide
- Visiting Bled island with traditional Pletna boat
- Exploring the island, enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding area and ring the wishing bell
- Visiting Majestic Bled castle which is perched on a sheer cliff high above Lake Bled. Stopover in the castele museum and admire the views of Lake Bled from several viewpoints.
- Tasting the legendary Bled cream cake “Kremšnita”
About Your Tour
Slovenia has only one island but it is completely unique. The beauty of the mountains reflected on the lake, the sun, the serenity and the fresh air make for an unforgettable experience.
Bled is Slovenian most well know attraction and tourist destination. Because is near to the capital city it’s very practical option for your busy holiday schedule. This alpine resort will impress you with beutiful lake and amazing island in the centre of the lake.
The traditional boat ‘Pletna’ will drive you to the island where will you climb up the 99 stone-step staircase and admire the view on the lake and the mountains.
After boat trip it’s already time for some snack – so we’ll try some famous local sweet specialities ‘Kremšnita‘ or cream cake which is symbol of the Bled.
When we refresh at the lake we will have enough power to conquer the Bled’s castle which stands proudly atop the steep rock above the lake. We will visit the museum and enjoy the finest view of the lake with its island.