- Exciting rafting trip on emerald Soča river
- 1,5 hour of a pure river adventure
- 8 -10 kilometers of water fun
- Enjoy the beautiful Soca valley scenery: views on a Kanin Mountain range and the biggest Slovenian waterfall, 106m tall Boka waterfall in the background
- Professional guides will take care of your safeness and all necessary equipment
About Your Tour
Experience the best white-water rafting in your lifetime and reserve your unforgettable adventure today!
Soča river is perfect for first time rafters as well as for those who prefer to sit back and relax or are of mixed abilities and ages. Giving a variety of rafting sections there is plenty of white water action but as well time to connect with others bouncing on emerald blue waves.
It’s time for everyone to just relax, lay back and feel good on the Soča valley float. Every now and then the whole family will grab a paddle and help the “motor running” rafting towards Polovnik mountain and the big Soča river bend. You’ll be capturing Bovec basin belly flop challenge memories, photographing smiling faces with 10km long Kanin Mountain range and the biggest Slovenian waterfall, 106m tall Boka waterfall in the background.
The picturesque nature of Soča Valley is ideal for a relaxing break or active holiday. If you are an adventure seeker, you will definitely enjoy all the sports activities in Soča Valley. You will find the magnificent turquoise-green Soča River with its great outdoor offers. From white water rafting to canyoning, kayaking and plenty of other activities.